AniVox® Earwash effectively dissolves earwax and cleans the ear canal.
Earwash can be used temporarily or regularly according to individual needs 1-2 times a day, also in connection with medical treatments.
The use of the product has been studied to be safe; the solution is not ototoxic and does not damage the inner ear or hearing, based on studies conducted on guinea pigs.
AniVox® is natural and gentle, does not contain perfumes or alcohol. Suitable for both temporary and continuous use. Available from pharmacies and veterinary clinics.
How to use
- Before using, make sure that the solution is warm. You can warm the bottle on warm tap water. Use of cold solution may cause irritation on your pet.
- Lift up the dog’s pinna. This will straighten the L-shaped ear canal and the opening of the ear canal should be more easily visible.
- Place the spout of the ear wash liquid bottle to the opening of the ear canal and fill the ear canal with the solution.
- Hold the dog’s pinna up and rub the outer ear channel gently for a couple of minutes. This way the solution will rinse, dissolve and release ear wax from the ear channel. With most dogs you will actually be able to feel the vertical part of the ear channel through its skin as a tubular cartilaginous structure below the opening of the ear canal.
- Allow your dog to shake its head, so the released ear wax and excess liquid will drip from the ear channel.
- Wipe the opening of the ear channel and the pinna after this treatment with a clean cotton wool or gauze.
Package sizes, storage and shelf life
Available in 100 ml bottles.
Store the product in a clean place at room temperature.
Shelf life in room temperature unopened 5 years and opened 12 months.
AniVox® Ear Wash contains components from the natural coniferous resin separated by using the Resol® Technology.
Aqua, Propylene glycol, Glycerin, Norway Spruce (Picea abies) resin, Capryloyl glycine, Polysorbate 20, Sodium chloride, Potassiem sorbate, Allantoin
pH of AniVox® Ear Wash is 5.0 – 5.5