Abicin® 30% Resin Lacquer
- For local use to improve the healing of fungal nail infections and paronychia
- Easy to use; hardens within 15 minutes
- Applied twice a week
- Antifungal against all dermatophytes known to cause the majority of fungal nail, toe and sole infections in humans (i.e. Trichophyton species)
- Can be used together with oral antifungal medication
- Treatment time varies from 2 weeks (paronychia) up to 12 months (fungal nail infection)
- CE marked medical self-care product
How to use
For external use only.
Treatment of fungal infection of the nails: If necessary, roughen the surface of the nail with a file, wash and dry before applying the lacquer. Apply a thin layer of lacquer to the whole of the affected nail surface using the brush contained in the cap and allow it to dry. Continue treatment with Abicin® twice weekly until the damaged nail has been replaced by a new, healthy nail.
Treatment of bacterial paronychia: Apply a thin layer of lacquer to the whole of the affected area using the brush contained in the cap and allow it to dry. Continue treatment with Abicin® daily until the affected area is healed.
Package sizes, storage and shelf life
10 ml bottle, cap with brush.
Store the product in a clean place at room temperature.
Shelf life in room temperature unopened 5 years and opened 12 months.
Active ingredient: Norway spruce (Picea abies) resin
Other Ingredients: Ethanol denat., Methoxyisopropanol, Propylene, Glycol, Isopropyl myristate