Resolain® Scalp Tonic
- A calming resin-based tonic that treats irritated scalp and skin
- Strong antimicrobial and antifungal effect
- Helps to relief itching, redness and dandruff
- For temporary or permanent use
- Moisturizes skin and promotes skin renewal and healing of skin problems
- Suitable for all hair types
- Only a few drops of the tonic are applied and spread with fingers on scalp
- CE marked medical self-care product
Package sizes, storage and shelf life
6 x 100 ml bottles. Nose cap for easy application.
Store the product in a clean place at room temperature.
Shelf life in room temperature unopened 5 years and opened 12 months.
Aqua, Glyserin, Propanediol, Polysorbate 20, Norway spruce resin, D-Panthenol, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylpropanediol, Caprylhydroxamic acid, Hydroxyethyl cellulose, Sodium hydroxide
NOTE: Contains no perfumes, colors, parabens, silicon, mineral oils or animal-based ingredients.
Product information leaflet
How to use
Apply the intense leave-in solution as droplets onto the wet or dry scalp and let it dry. To spread the solution evenly, rub the scalp softly. Do not wash out. Apply solution once or twice daily after washing the hair or between the washes.
Solutions is suited both for daily and temporary treatment and can also be applied to scratched and broken skin.
Resolain® Scalp Tonic is also well suited to be used for treatment of itching and irritated skin. Apply the solution once or twice daily. When treating the skin the solution can be used together with regular body lotions. Apply Resolain® Scalp Tonic first on the skin and let it dry for a moment before applying the lotion.