AniWipe® Wet Wipes
- Designed to cleanse the daily dirt and assist in controlling microbial growth and reduce irritation and itching
- Cleanses, calms and provides a protective layer on skin
- Especially for skin, skin folds, paws, ears, as well as areas around the eyes and mouth
- Also suitable for more sensitive skin areas, does not sting
- Natural: no added perfumes
- Gentle, alcohol free
- Antimicrobial in vitro laboratory studies against common bacteria, fungi and yeasts
Package sizes, storage and shelf life
Resealable pouch contains 12 high-quality disposable non-woven wipes
Wipe size 12 x 16 cm for single use.
Store the product in a clean place at room temperature.
Shelf life in room temperature unopened 2 years and opened 12 months.
AniWipe® Wet Wipes contain active components from the natural coniferous resin separated by using the Resol® Technology.
Aqua, Glycerin, Isopentyldiol, Propanediol, Norway spruce (Picea abies) resin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylpropanediol, Caprylhydroxyamid acid, Sodium hydroxide
The wipes are manufactured from high quality non-woven, which does not lint or tear.
Product information leaflet Download
How to use
Pull out wipe and close the pack lit. Use the wipe to cleanse the skin, skinfold, fur or hair around the face. Clean sensitive areas around e.g. eyes with care and avoid direct contact with the eye.
If needed use multiple wipes to ensure proper cleaning and moisturizing of the skin. Allow the solution from the wipe to dry on the skin to ensure long term effectiveness.
The wipe material is durable and does not lint. Discard used wipes. Do not flush.